Local Restriction Support Grants - Who can apply for this grant?
• Businesses that have had to shut on the 5th November 2020;
• Businesses that have had to remain closed since the first lockdown on 23rd March 2020 but still intend to reopen once the restrictions are lifted;
• Not be in administration, insolvent or subject to a striking off notice.
There is no upper limit on the rateable value of business premises for this fund.
Please only complete this application form if;
• the business has been forced to close,
• you have a Business Rates account number
• and are currently liable for Business Rates
Tier 2 Restrictions Business Grants
The government is providing funding to local councils to provide support to businesses primarily in the hospitality, hotel, bed and breakfast and leisure businesses that are impacted by Tier 2 restrictions.
Grants will also be available to businesses forced to close due to the Tier 2 restrictions.
The schemes will be launched officially during week commencing 21st December. Full details and eligibility criteria will be updated on the website here
To make an online claim you will need to provide details about the business, this could be:
• Your business rate account reference
• Your Company Registration Number (CRN) if applicable
• Your VAT Registration Number if applicable
• Bank account details
• You will be required to submit evidence to support your claim
Businesses will be required to confirm that all of these criteria apply when making an application. Action will be taken should an application be found to be deliberately false and/or fraudulent.
All applications will be validated and a determination made as to whether the business is eligible for a grant and how much. Payment will be made as soon as practical after the assessment has been made.
Start a form
To start an application. Click on the start button: