Change in circumstances: Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

You can use this application to inform us of a change to your circumstances that affects:

* Council Tax Support

* Housing Benefit

* Second Adult Rebate (alternative help with Council Tax, available to people who have a second person (not a partner) who lives with them and is on a low income)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* Details of your current claim

* Your National Insurance number

* Details of any previous claims

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application